Caffeinated Mom

I'm a mother of three. I'm also married. I recently moved with my husband and children. I now live closer to my in-laws then my own family. Which has provided me with a lot of in-law jokes and stories. In my spare time I enjoy reading, crafts like knitting, or just playing games on the computer like World of Warcraft.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

PVP

Some days, I'd rather help the Horde in a Battleground then my own team. I play Alliance side in World of Warcraft, but I'm thinking of switching. Its really bad when you really want to cheer on that Tauran who's pounding on a certain, idiotic Alliance char in your BG raid.

One memorable idiots:

Idiot_01: Who kept yelling "MINES MINES!!" "HELP! BS!!" etc. The raid was a pick up raid in Arathi Basin. So most of the alliance there were more interested in getting HKs rather then defending and actually winning. So everytime Idiot_01 yelled, the rest of the raid would go running to what he called out.

Well, I was actually defending Stables when he starts shrieking for everyone to head to Mines. He must have had 2 horde show up at Mines when he yelled that. Because I had at least 10 horde run me down at Stables as everyone was off to the Mines to help Idiot_01.

I need to make a "/dance" hotkey. So when I just know I'm going to die no matter what I do...I can hit my hotkey and die dancing.