Caffeinated Mom

I'm a mother of three. I'm also married. I recently moved with my husband and children. I now live closer to my in-laws then my own family. Which has provided me with a lot of in-law jokes and stories. In my spare time I enjoy reading, crafts like knitting, or just playing games on the computer like World of Warcraft.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Computers

I waste a few minutes of each day on the computer playing games. Today I played a bit of Vampires! The Dark Alleyway, as well as Neopets! It struck me as odd, that after I used up all my action points as a Vampire, I went and tried to buy a "Petpet" for my pet.

Its gotta be an addiction. I wonder if I could, or any of you could survive a full day without touching your computer. Maybe try spending a whole week without a computer. I don't know how long I'd last....but I'm not too gung-ho to try anyways. ;)